The October newsletter from Portsmouth Cycle Forum is now avaialable.
Stories this month include
- Social ride around Langstone Harbour – 14 October 2010
- Government announces plans for new transport fund
- Transform your bicycle into a horse!
- Getting Around Conference
- Freshers’ Fair 2010
- Xmas bike party 29th December
- Hilsea station link opens
- ‘At the seaside without my car’ day 19 September
- Metropolis Ride Tuesday 26 October (5.15-7pm)
- Tipner Regeneration
- Somerstown Regeneration
- BOND bicycle boasts ejector seat and flame
- The diary
Portsmouth Cycle Forum is a voluntary group working to make cycling safer, easier and more enjoyable throughout the Portsmouth area. We’d be pleased to hear from you and perhaps you will join us. For more information visit www.pompeybug.org.uk